This is a question I hear ALL the time.
Unfortunately, there is no quick and easy answer.
My response is usually "How much does it cost to build a house?".
No home builder in the world would give you a straight answer to this question. They would respond with a hundred questions back to you, starting with:
- How big do you want the house?
- Where do you want it built?
- What materials would you like to use?
- And lastly, but most importantly - How much do you want to spend?
Usually, the best way to start when building a house would be to determine your budget. From there, the other questions will start to answer themselves. The same is true for your corporate or promotional video project. We can make a great video for as low as $1000, or we can make a fantastic video for tens of thousands of dollars.
If you come to POV for a corporate video, it is so important for us, as a contractor, to have a least a rough idea of what your budget is. The reason being is that we don't want to waste anyone's time - yours or ours. If you have a budget of $500, we may not be able to help you. So there is no point in us discussing your project any further.
The price for a video project can vary based on many factors. Some questions that we would ask include:
- How long do want your video to be?
- Will you handle scriptwriting, or do you need a hand with this?
- Where will the video be shot (at your place of business, in a studio, out in the field, out of town locations, perhaps a combination of these)?
- Do you require on-screen talent (actors, spokespeople, etc.)?
- Does your video require a voiceover?
- Does your project involve multiple camera angles (eg. most training videos require close-ups of some shots)?
- Does your project require animation or graphics?
These are just a few questions that we would need answered before we could give you an accurate quote. As I stated earlier, we can do a basic video for as little as $1000 that will look professional and top-notch. But if your project requires some of the more complex items I mentioned, it will cost more.
One thing is for sure though. You do not want to skimp out on your promo video. If you only have $1000 to spend, or if you have $10,000 to spend, contact a professional (like us!). Your promotional video is the first impression that some people will get of you or your business.
You wouldn't hand out a home made business card would you? So why would you try to make your own video?
Here's an example of what we could produce for you. Contact us today for more information.